Thursday, July 3, 2014

Atlanta Zoo

I forgot about posting the zoo pictures a couple of days ago. But here they are.
We had the city pass, so we had unlimited carousel, climbing nets and climbing wall privileges. We only did one turn on each though. I only did the carousel, Jasmine did the other two.





Dipping dots ice cream






My Nikon is back at the factory, so I had Jessica's Sony. It has a fixed lens, but has a good zoom on it.


We don't buy many souvenirs on trips, mostly the smashed pennies. But I did splurge on look alike shirts at the zoo for Jasmine and I because we really liked the color.

I have so many pictures to post right now. Ty is here, we did a 6K Saturday and we've done some other things.

But life is starting to get really crazy here. Especially Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm not here much to post. I'll write more about that later.

No comments: