Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Five of Us

We had church directory pictures taken, and they always take a few extras. Some I bought in 8x10s for the family room wall. Others we only have as proofs. They are not very clear because they didn't scan in too great due to the type of finish. 

For now I am just going to post the two that are the five us. It's a big change from last time when there were nine of us in our church directory photo-it's on the side, the one where we are in rose and blue. And then we had another one taken because we only bought the one church directory photo and wanted more photos. Also, Jasmine's neck was undergoing expansion treatments due to upcoming surgery in the blue/rose one. So we went to Sears and did the teal/purple one. We had them take different combinations. And that's what we had this year, but there were only five of us instead of nine.

 I wish they'd had Rick a little more to the right of the picture in both of these. But other than that, not bad. Everyone's eyes are open. And everyone is facing the same way. That was a bit of a challenge with Kayla. In fact, she was a bit of a challenge to the point that the photographer commented on it. That calmed her down in a hurry.

 I will post more of them later.

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

I LOVE when other people comment on my kids doing something they shouldn't. Mine always correct themselves and give me the look like "Oh, I guess other people do notice when I'm acting up"

Great pictures!!