Friday, February 5, 2016

Fourteen Days of Kindness

Sometimes life gets gloomy by February. The holidays are past. The bills are pouring in. Winter is getting long. So we kick off February with a week of kindness. Or this year, fourteen days of kindness. We make things for other people.

The first day we make taco soup for the lunch ladies at Kaleb's school and for Rick's coworkers. You can find the recipe here



We also made trail mix, almond bark covered pretzels and marshmallows.



The kids also made homemade cards to go with the treats.





 We didn't just make treats, the kids made some crafts too.

You can see more of what we are doing by following the above link to the other blog.

You can see the first time we did week of kindness hereherehere and here

We've been working on this for almost a month. During that time I've also been redoing my "office"/family room. I'll show what I did once my couch arrives.